Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elizabeth's 11th birthday!

What number is a prime number and a palindrome?  Elizabeth's age!  It's going to be a great year for her, I just know it!!  To celebrate, she had five friends over for t-shirt decorating, games on the hill in our backyard, and ice cream cake.  Elizabeth has always been rather crafty (in multiple ways), so I wasn't surprised the t-shirts turned out quite beautifully.  One of her friends, Cammy, spent the night.  She and Elizabeth sat at their own table during dinner at Applebee's, leaving Michael, Steven, and I across the aisle.  Elizabeth seems ready to move on to middle school (gulp), with its new challenges, organizations, lunch options, and friends.  [No, I didn't put the cake photo sideways for dramatic effect; I can't figure out how to make it rotate.  It's the correct way in my photo file, but it strangely turns when I insert it.  What's up with that?]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 11! I remember when Elizabeth was born!!! And slept all the time (boy, was I jealous). Looks like a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete