Michael and Peyton chose to sit at a different table from me and Steven at Applebee's - guess we're getting quite the early taste of life once the kids are in college). But alas, Michael's partying didn't start and end on Saturday. During the week, he also had 2 other sleepovers, one with Stephen and one with Scott. Plus we celebrated as a family on his actual birthday, June 08, when we made the oreo-pudding-whipped cream dessert that some of us (that would be Michael, Elizabeth, and I) can consume in one sitting with not that much effort and not that much of a stomachache later. Michael really had a wonderful birthday week and a half!Thursday, June 16, 2011
Double digits
Michael and Peyton chose to sit at a different table from me and Steven at Applebee's - guess we're getting quite the early taste of life once the kids are in college). But alas, Michael's partying didn't start and end on Saturday. During the week, he also had 2 other sleepovers, one with Stephen and one with Scott. Plus we celebrated as a family on his actual birthday, June 08, when we made the oreo-pudding-whipped cream dessert that some of us (that would be Michael, Elizabeth, and I) can consume in one sitting with not that much effort and not that much of a stomachache later. Michael really had a wonderful birthday week and a half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great, so glad Michael had a fun birthday (week)!! Mmm, I wish I could've been there for the cake. Happy 10th, Michael!
ReplyDelete