Left: Zoe, Harley, Niki
Right: JarJar, Zoe, Niki
After 2 years on the market, 100 Gateway Path is no longer ours. Yay!!!!!! Happily, the same weekend we closed on the house, we also got our sweet little puppy Niki!! Robin got her puppy JarJar (from Star Wars) the same day, so we met Jo at Robin's in northern Kentucky and had a puppy party.
Jake & JarJar Cara & Niki; Elizabeth & JarJar Vadim & JarJar
Jo brought the puppies' dad, Harley, who is also Zoe's dad. The three puppies and their dad played and played (it seemed like a bit of roughousing to me, but apparently that's normal). I swear Zoe remembered Harley and Jo - there was quite a bit of frenetic jumping involved by Zoe. The puppies and Harley were so happy playing outside they didn't notice the cold like the rest of us did! The pictures say it all (I assume the video footage says the same thing, but alas, I left the flip camera at Robin's) - how beautiful, how happy, how sweet they are. And how
lucky all of us are to have them in our lives.
I LOVE the photo with all the kids and ALL those puppies and dogs! Looks like one big, happy extended family--both the canine and human kind!
ReplyDeleteHow is it having two dogs now? Are you glad Niki has joined Zoe? Does Zoe seem happy to have a canine playmate in addition to her human ones? Please write another blog entry. Inquiring minds want to know! Love, Laura
ReplyDelete