Sunday, April 1, 2012

What the hail

My kids loved the book "Wacky Wednesday" (do you remember it?) and it sure was a bizarre one this past week.  Hail arrived out of nowhere, destroying all plants, tulips, and pansies in sight.  Elizabeth and Michael thought it was absolutely delightful, and Elizabeth took pictures through the open door (imagine freeeeeeeeeeezing cold temperatures coming in through a wiiiiide-open door) for your viewing pleasure.




On another note, UK is in the championship game of the NCAA tournament!  In 27 hours, they will be the reigning team!!  Go UK! 

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how much hail you got! We woke up to some snow. I feel bad for Mom on her tulip tour with her spring jacket. Last Easter we had T-shirt weather and pure sunshine.

    And yes, I DO REMEMBER Wacky Wednesday. Loved it as a kid, hated reading and rereading it as a parent when I had to wait for the kids to find all the things wrong on the pages!!

    ReplyDelete