Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Haunted Halloween!

 Hope you were able to spend yesterday with lots of ghouls and goons.  I was lucky enough to get to spend it with my children, puppies, and newly-hairstyled husband.  Elizabeth and three of her friends paid tribute to Dr. Seuss with their costumes, while Michael and his friends were soccer players (if Michael's costume gives you a sense of deja vu from last year, then hats off to your excellent memory).  Remnants of Superstorm Sandy's winds caused Michael to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants over his uniform, but I doubt anyone noticed, given the dark, windy, freezing conditions.  Our puppies dressed up as beautiful puppies - oh wait, that's what they always are.

Last weekend Rosemary spent the day with us in celebration of Steven's birthday.  I am already 44 and now Steven is - Obama is the 44th president.  Therefore, it only makes logical sense that when we turn 45 next year, Obama should be the 45th president.  If that makes no sense to you, I'll give you that - but we like the logic and decided it was all the proof we needed to know that Obama will win.  Because we are so rarely wrong about anything, and because Obama and Biden's sign is hanging out in our yard and on the back of Steven's car, we pretty much are guaranteeing their re-election.  Yep, we're calling it early. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the tribute to Dr. Seuss. Where are the wigs??? Go Obama-Biden!!

    ReplyDelete