Friday, March 29, 2013

Points and pies

Mom sent me an e-mail this week saying she was looking at Michael's photo in the Lexington paper.  His photo was in the paper with the Scott County Wildcats basketball team, who won the state AAU Division II championship.  Go Wildcats!  Some very close games and then some not at all close games during that tournament.  A fabulous way to end the season.

Meanwhile, as part of a fund raiser for the Children's Miracle Network, I agreed to be pied in the face.  One of my favorite students paid $55 to pie me.  I didn't wear the hair net or the full body garbage bag covering which was perhaps not the best decision as I had to teach after receiving the pie and began to smell like souring dairy products.  I will try to attach the video (may not show up in internet explorer, try mozilla instead) that the student sent me afterward.  I kind of got the last laugh, as you'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! What a great video! Amazing a student would pay $55 to pie you in the face:) Good cause. Hilarious last laugh.

    ReplyDelete