Sunday, January 10, 2016
Michael's magical touch!
In case you thought I was exaggerating when I've described Michael's basketball skill, please see clips below. He played four games during the past 7 days - Doug Griggs came to one of them! - and continues averaging over 20 points per game. Opponents know he's amazing, so they double team him often yet it just doesn't matter. I missed some of his shots, especially during the home game, because Steven and I are in charge of the scoreboard, score book, and buzzer. These clips all show Michael shooting (I didn't include free throws because those take a while), but please know he is a gifted ball handler and defensive player as well. He is always watching to see if his teammates are open, in which case he quickly passes them the ball so they can score as well. Sometimes I am simply stunned by his abilities - most of his 3 point shots, for example, are from the NBA or beyond range, not the middle or high school 3 range. You'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, he's awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete