Sunday, June 12, 2011

A relative is coming to GC!

After being a professor at the College for 15 years, I finally have a relative coming to campus as a student!  Matthew Huff (Steven's sister's older son) is enrolled as a freshman for fall.  I cannot WAIT to have a relative on campus!!  Matthew is a superstar soccer player - his Louisville team just won the state championship and he travels to Minnesota later this month for qualifying nationals play - and he's been recruited for GC's soccer team.  I am not sure he is a fan of psychology, but we will definitely be fans of his in the stands once the fall soccer season begins.  The kids are hoping he'll have reason to stop by every day (that's a direct quote from Michael) .... maybe he needs to do laundry, maybe he wants to watch a game with us, maybe he just needs some food.  We went to his graduation celebration last weekend in Shelbyville, where he lives.  Congratulations, Matthew.  

1 comment: