

Michael was our superstar soccer player, Elizabeth was our superhero Batgirl. They went trick-or-treating with friends in our neighborhood. Steven and I passed out candy while sitting in the driveway (Zoe kept Steven warm, I had to rely on tea). This was Zoe's first Halloween, and she absolutely loved all the children who pet her. We were expecting hundreds and hundreds of kids, so we bought almost 1000 pieces of candy. Apparently the throngs of children stop going door to door the street just before ours, as our street is slightly off the main road. Oops. My students are beginning to cringe when I walk into class with the Halloween bowl filled with hundreds of leftover pieces. While many people stare at Steven in public because he is so very attractive, on Halloween people were staring at him because they were unnerved by his frightening wig (yes, that is him).
Wow, was it really that warm on Halloween that MB could wear shorts?! Steven does indeed look frightening! Elizabeth looks like a very glamorous Batgirl; love her matching shiny black pail!
ReplyDelete