Finally, we have Elizabeth, who had invited her two closest friends to go to the mall for a couple of hours to walk around, with me as the chauffeur (and person who was instructed to stay very far behind them when at the mall - and also not to speak while driving the girls to and from Lexington). I was more than happy to oblige, although I did lose a few years of my life when I lost the three at the mall - those Brahmin purses were just so tempting to look at and then when I turned around, the girls were just gone. I admit this happened twice, so I clearly didn't learn my lesson, but it all worked out in the end, and Elizabeth thought it gave her additional ammunition for her perpetual plea for a phone.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Five month old news
Finally, we have Elizabeth, who had invited her two closest friends to go to the mall for a couple of hours to walk around, with me as the chauffeur (and person who was instructed to stay very far behind them when at the mall - and also not to speak while driving the girls to and from Lexington). I was more than happy to oblige, although I did lose a few years of my life when I lost the three at the mall - those Brahmin purses were just so tempting to look at and then when I turned around, the girls were just gone. I admit this happened twice, so I clearly didn't learn my lesson, but it all worked out in the end, and Elizabeth thought it gave her additional ammunition for her perpetual plea for a phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment