Sunday, December 1, 2013

Elizabeth and the dance

Oh, Elizabeth looked so very beautiful for her first formal dance.  She looked exactly like herself, of course, but with the added excitement of going to a dance with a guy!

Her friend Anderson came home with her to get ready.  They ate pizza in between straightening their hair and getting their fancy earrings in place.

Niki was mesmerized by Elizabeth's long flowy dress.  I think Steven's heart broke just a little bit as he watched her run toward the dance doors, so happy to meet Peyton and spend the evening with him.  I know you would like to know more about Peyton - wouldn't we all.  Elizabeth is mostly mum on the subject, although just mentioning his name does cause her to smile.  As I learn more about him, I'll let you know.  I do know where he lives, sort of.  Elizabeth promised to let me drive by his home, but suspiciously couldn't quite remember where he lives once we were in the neighborhood.  I don't know if she honestly forgot or if she didn't want her mother to engage in stalking behaviors.   


Unlike many people (including myself) at middle school dances, Elizabeth actually DID dance.  Afteward, Emily and Anderson spent the night but did not quite have a sleepover, as that would imply sleeping.  Talk about giddy all night long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment