Thanksgiving is at the Huffs' home, Christmas at ours. Today Steven
cooked an amazing turkey and ham feast, complete with stuffing, gravy,
corn, green beans, cranberry sauce, yams, rolls, and mashed potatoes.
Like a Thanksgiving feast, but on Christmas Eve.


Matthew's girlfriend Kristen (a GC junior who is studying in Spain next semester) spent the day with us as well.

We played Apples to Apples, a game Mary gave us years ago. Zoe and Niki liked David because he had treats. They liked everyone else too because everybody gave them lots of attention. They are now fast asleep, dreaming of the next time a bunch of people will visit.


In other news ... Elizabeth and I continued our annual tradition of attending The Nutcracker; LBJ and I hung out; and Michael continues to kick rear on the basketball court.
I am so thankful to everyone who continually offers love, care, and support to my family. You know who you are!
Yum, yum, wish I could have had some of that ham and stuffing!! Love the photos--what a big handsome family!!! Nice that you and Elizabeth went to The Nutcracker; Mom and I listened to Nutcracker music in Wiesbaden!
ReplyDelete