Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Celebration II



So odd to write 2015!  Here's to a wonderful year for each one of you. 
We were able to get together with Terry and Linda (and the Huffs) this past weekend.  O'Charley's was where we began, then went to our home for dessert and Christmas gift-giving.  (I love how color-coordinated we are in the big photo!)  The children and I hadn't seen Terry or Linda for a full year, so it was so good to see them and catch up.  I was very touched by Angie's New Year's resolution, which is to spend more time with our family.  :)  I look forward to that during 2015 and beyond.
We also were able to have lunch with Granna during the break, which I know will be a 2015 highlight, regardless of what we do the remainder of the year!   




No comments:

Post a Comment