Zoe turned one!!! Okay, it happened back in February, but I'm finally posting a picture - and a video (see video at very bottom) - totally worth the wait. We celebrated by taking them to Bruster's ice cream for a doggie ice cream treat. It was a first for Niki, but Zoe had been twice before.
I remember when we first got Zoe and wondered whether it was illegal to drive while she was in our laps. Well, we've become bolder! Niki can actually drive a car! In addition, you can see that she likes to study and read - we just made it through another semester and school year!
Steven and I usually take them on a walk each evening. Michael still plays with them every day when he gets home from school - they go nuts when they hear the bus.
Don't forget to watch the video!!!


What great photos!! How neat that the dogs give you and Steven a good excuse to sneak out every evening for a "walk and talk." Niki really does look like a driver!
ReplyDeleteThe video doesn't work for me:(
And happy belated first birthday Zoe! Our Celine turned two in February.
ReplyDelete