Thursday, June 28, 2012

Michael (and Elizabeth's) birthday, part 02


Elizabeth had the best time ever in California and is ready to move there, with or without us.  We were so happy to have her back we celebrated her return with another birthday party for the kids.  They each invited a friend to play laser tag in Lexington, eat at Applebee's, and spend the night.  I'll bet the mortgage you can guess which friend Michael chose (and which color shirt the friend wore); E chose Lindsay, a former soccer team friend that she's kept in touch with for years.  Because E&M told me they are done, done, done posing for pictures, I had to surreptitiously take these, although the flash during the cake photo gave me away.

Last night we went to the Scott County Fair for the first time ever - next month's mortgage regarding whom M took; E met up with Lindsay and many of her middle school friends.  You can see I was once again the stealth photographer.  The kids rode the rides while Steven and I watched many fair goers lose their money at the carnival game booths.


1 comment: