Saturday, June 22, 2013

Louisville

After buying tickets over a year ago, we finally got (had) to go to the One Direction concert in Louisville!  OMG!!!  Look at our poised photo, but then no, we could not help it - oh, our excited faces - YES!!!  The traffic, the rain, nothing put a damper on our day - it was the best day EVER!!! 
Elizabeth selected a Mexican restaurant for dinner and had her first daquiri.  I don't think it had alcohol, but she sure was giddy that night.  The concert itself was simply awesome, starting with the warm-up band, 5 Seconds of Summer, which sounded like One Direction, looked like One Direction, and moved like One Direction.  I was a bit confused.  Incidentally, there were very, very few males at the concert, and there were very few quiet females at the concert; just the texting moms not shaking their groove thing.  How could they not?  Elizabeth seemed to be so happy at the concert, and that was all I cared about.  :)  I'm glad I got to spend the day with her and see Louis live in concert.  Of course we never got lost, and I never had to ask which direction we were going, because there is, in fact, only One Direction when it comes to anything.  Elizabeth makes the pun much better than that, but I can't remember quite how she says it. 

1 comment:

  1. Concerts can be amazing. So glad Elizabeth got to go!! Karyn, did you ever make it to one of Michael Jackson's concerts? That Mexican food looks so good, I think it is time to start dinner!

    ReplyDelete